Code review tool for Git projects.
Crew is a code review tool for git projects.
It works with a simple API : you can easily integrate it in your workflow.
Crew is a standalone LAMP project.
It is based on web common technologies(symfony 1.x, jQuery and LESS) : you can easily install it on your own server.
Crew is an open-source project.
It is published under MIT license : you can use it Like A Boss !
- Code review based on features (git branches) and not commits.
- Quickly see how many files/lines where added/deleted.
- Validate one file at a time or the whole feature.
- Feature, file and line comments.
- Versatile notification system (Campfire notifications included).
- Dashboard with comments and validations activity.
- User-friendly interface.
Server requirements : PHP 5.2+, MySql 5+ and Git 1.6.6+
Client requirement : recent navigator.
Help is hosted in the project wiki on Github :
Get the source code on GitHub and use pull requests to improve it.
Crew is an open-source side project initially developed by the Team-Fusion of PMSIpilot.
It's now maintained by some contributors.